Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bridgeton Covered Bridge

I processed fifteen more images this morning of the photoshoot in Parke County. I decided to separate the images of friends that didn't contribute to what I consider essential images of the Covered Bridge Festival and like similar images at the shoot at White River put those in a separate gallery on smugmug and a separate set in Flickr.



To my surprise, two people have looked at my images on Flickr. One chose the image she was looking at as a favorite and another, apparently a student at a Spanish university, invited me to look at his images. Diego's images are lyrical, allusive, poetic, evocative. Right now I want to keep posting images to Flickr that meet my criteria for sharing but eventually want to create a set there of what I consider my portfolio images. 

Likewise at smugmug I am still exploring the posting format and just enjoying being able to view my images on the Internet. One of these days I will either create a new website just for my portfolio or somehow designate in these two sites what I consider my professional photo images.

No comments: