Sunday, August 2, 2009

Japanese Summer Festival

I just got back from attending the Japanese summer festival with Minda, Luz and Yoichi. We had a good time. Minda (who likes to be called eM) shot some footage. I can hardly wait to look at what she shot. She used to paint and I think has a creative streak. Yoichi won the best male dancer prize, a bag of short-grain Japanese brown rice!
 
I am driving up to Saugatuck tomorrow at 10:30 with Linda and Brock and I have not even started packing. It is ten o'clock Sunday night and I am tired. So I'll probably go to bed and just wake up early to pack. I want to take pictures and videos although I finished my third video this morning called The 14 Weekends of Saugatuck. It's a compilation of video and still shots from two trips I took to Saugatuck in 2007. I didn't go up there at all last year.

Posted via email from Duende Arts

No comments: