Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Change Is Due in My Imaging Activities and Interest

I have not done a model shoot since May when I shot Greg and his girlfriend, Jazmine. He was going to come back and finish the shoot but the shoot was never completed. I have not processed most of the shoot because I was waiting for it to be completed so I could view the shoot as a whole. That is not likely to happen now so little by little I am processing the images from the shoot.

I still think I am not ready to offer photography and video services to the public. I am not happy with the level of expertise that I have acquired from exploring digital imagery the last two years. I think I have come some ways. Certainly, just being able to shoot live models was a major break for me. I still think of the end of 2012 as my business launch year. Meanwhile there is a lot for me to learn. However I have a feeling I'll be making major changes in my work activities by early 2009. I have started working with videos and I love videos even more today than I did when I took that first certification seminar on FCP. 

At lunch yesterday I perused the latest issue of Details. A dozen or more pages came inside the cover before any editorial page appeared. I was not impressed so much with the fashion photographs as I was with how the images were shot and displayed. I came home and started to process some model images, including this from the Greg shoot.

Posted via email from Duende Arts

No comments: