Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kaleidoscope Effect with Water

I have been taking my Lumix DMC-FX50 when I take my evening walks. It takes good images but the main advantage is its small size. My Canon cameras are too large and heavy to lug. A similar experience is using my small Sony HDV handycam instead of the heavy HRV-Z1U to shoot video. The small size devices have allowed me to take more shots than I would have with the heavier devices. No wonder the industry keeps miniaturizing. Digital videomakers are especially prone to take unlikely consumer devices to create content that they then post-produce with software into amazing products!
 
Reflections on the water are a common enough ploy but there are few things in land-bound Indiana to compete with the gorgeousness of sky and water, especially late in the afternoon.

Posted via email from Duende Arts

No comments: