Friday, December 11, 2009

Retaking the Momentum with an iPod Nano Video

It takes so little to grow a weak flicker into a fire. The wonder of it is how infrequent I do the talk.

My client didn't show up this morning but I was at the computer early so I started messing around. Before I knew it I had learned to use the video camera on the 5th generation iPod Nano. Granted this was not a herculean task but one thing led to another. By 5:30 this afternoon, I had set up a meeting with Arron to see first-hand an MMA fight in Zionsville tomorrow evening and I'd started the confounding mysteries of using Flash. I went to Lifestyle Fitness and for the first time working out there was not as uncomfortable. Again this was no big feat. I simply used the treadmill at 4 mph while watching music videos on an HD monitor 20 feet away but as I was driving home in the dark this evening listening to a performance of Brahms's German Requiem I was feeling the creative juices bubbling inside me, a sensation that had been eluding me since I came home from the trip to Las Vegas with my sisters.

The iPod video is on my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Duende-Arts-Photography-Videos/194848773479?ref=search&sid=740460032.1486545904..1

Posted via email from Duende Arts

No comments: